What is Bodily Injury?
– Means bodily harm, sickness or disease, including death that results from bodily harm, sickness or disease. Damages for which an insure person becomes legally responsible because of an accident.
What is Property Damage?
– Means physical damage to, destruction of, or loss of use, tangible property. Damages for which an insure person becomes legally responsible because of an accident.
What is Personal Injury Protection?
– Benefits that an insured person is entitled to received pursuant to the Florida Motor Vehicle No-Fault Law. Personal Injury Protection benefits consist of medical payments, disability payments, and death benefits.
What is “Full Coverage”?
– The term full coverage is commonly use to state that the vehicle is covered against damages, however, it is not the correct term nor is it stated in your automobile policy. Damages to the vehicle are considered comprehensive and collision coverage.
What does Rental Reimbursement cover?
– Reimbursement of rental charges incurred when one rents an auto from a rental agency or auto repair shop due to a loss to a covered auto for which Rental Reimbursement Coverage has been purchased.
What does Roadside Assistance include?
– This coverage may varied depending on the insurance company but usually covers towing of a covered disabled auto to the nearest qualified repaired facility, labor on a covered disable auto at the place of disablement.
What is Comprehensive and Collision coverage?
– Collision: pays for sudden, direct, and accidental losses to a covered auto resulting from a collision.
– Comprehensive: pays for sudden, direct, and accidental losses to a covered auto that are not caused by a collision. For example: fire, theft, vandalism, and many more…
Do I have to list all household members?
– Yes! All residents in your household must be reported.